Find information regarding school policies, including Covid guidelines, our academic program, student rules and regulations, and general policies and procedures.
2022-2023 Student Handbook
VSS COVID Safety Measures – HIGHIGHTS – 2022-2023
- School will be conducted in-person, five days per week
- Students will be reminded not to share food and drink. Food allergies will be monitored and accommodated where possible.
- Masks are optional for all and are available in the main office.
- Hand sanitizing stations are provided at entrances to all buildings and common areas. Hand sanitizer is supplied to all classrooms and bathrooms.
- Disposable wipes and/or disinfecting spray are used in all facilities for wiping down surfaces.
- Air conditioning units and HVAC units will be maintained with high efficiency HEPA filters of a MERV rating of 13.
- All buildings and rooms are cleaned nightly by a professional cleaning crew