We are Long Island’s premier school addressing the needs of students with learning disabilities such as ADD, ADHD, Asperger Syndrome, and expressive and receptive language issues in grades 4-12.
- Differentiated instruction
- Small supportive classes
- Structured environment
- Self-advocacy through unique S.A.M. Program
- Social Cognition Skills Training
- College & Career Counseling
- More than 85% of our graduates go on to college
- We are celebrating over 90 years of educational excellence
We take pride in being a place where it's okay to learn differently. Vincent Smith School is chartered by the New York State Board of Regents as an independent, non-profit institution and is accredited by the New York State Association of Independent Schools. The Vincent Smith School is open to all without regard to race, creed, or national origin.
For further information contact the Vincent Smith School and our administration will get back to you as quickly as possible.